Friday, June 24, 2011

What a cuh-razy week! Seems like busyness is hitting us in full swing. We had people at our house Friday eve, Sunday eve, Monday eve, Wednesday eve, and this evening my family comes for the weekend! Monday and Wednesday evenings were nights of hosting dear friends, and serving them supper as well. I've been discovering in the last several years, that I really enjoy hosting people! When I lived at home I thought it was just more of a bother, because it always meant more work for everyone. But I'm grateful for the amazing example Mom & Dad set for us, at being hospitable hosts. I believe it definitely is an art! One in which my skills need lots of developing. Dustin and I are excited about learning that together. So......... come on over!! :)

Yea, so my family is coming this weekend! Woot-woot! It's one of those times where we'll be camping out on air mattresses and floor nests, since space at our house is limited. The only thing missing will be Kendall's family, sadly. But in spite of that we still plan to have a great time having picnics with extended family, attending Curtis & Kelly's wedding, and lots of general merriment and laughter! Dad always brings plenty of lame jokes to keep us going, and with 5 kiddos, how could it ever be dull!?!

So I'm out for the weekend! Lovely times ahead to all...
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment