My morning isn't starting out so great. First I pulled on a blind to pop it up and the whole thing came crashing down on me! I tried valiantly to roll it back up and stick both ends carefully in their slots, but then it just unrolled. I decided I had had enough and that Hubs could fix it when he got home. Well as I went to lay it on the floor it knocked over my beautiful tall vase from my friend Carla, and smashed it to pieces on the stone fireplace. Grrr. The glass is still laying there because I'm taking time to mourn the loss. To go back to bed or not...... I didn't. Instead I made a cup of my favorite Main Street coffee, and wasted time on the computer. I should start cleaning and organizing, but my motivation fell with the blind.
It's July 4th weekend! We should be doing something!! We are struggling to come up with anything creative, cheap, and easy. I guess we'll consider our house a vacation home, and enjoy the schedule of leisure. A welcome break after a crazy week! And the only free weekend we have for a month.
Wedding pictures to be posted shortly! (once the urge strikes =])
Glorious weekend to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment